Jump to content

- - - - -

Film, Foil, Mylar Fabric...

  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 none



  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Belgrade, SRB

Posted 18 March 2006 - 06:43 AM

What are the other names for Mylar, or where can I buy that cloth or some similar?
Where can I buy (I mean not over internet, but in what kind of stores) the shiny foil that goes over wood, but under that cloth, and is visible through Mylar.
Is this foil thermo transferable, or should I cut small pieces and glue them down on wood? Which glue should I use except epoxy?
  • 0

#2 glen


    Squidfish Site Administrator

  • Admin
  • 3,350 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Melbourne, VIC
  • Interests:Squid fishing! and of course maintaining this website! I have been squid fishing since this website started up about 15 years ago. I hope you enjoy using the chat board!

Posted 18 March 2006 - 12:58 PM

hi none,

did you check out this thread? it might be of some help.


cheers, glen
  • 0

Similar Topics Collapse

  Topic Forum Started By Stats Last Post Info

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Fishing Links