• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Ojingo

Ojingo

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Interests:Squidding, fishing, camping & Jeeps!

Posted 03 April 2012 - 08:09 PM

:boat: THANKS FOR THAT OJINGO . I IM GOING TO BUY THI ROD AND TRY IT OUT. IM USEING SUNLINE PE 8LB BRAID AND SUNLINE TARNRO 12LB V-HARD LEADER. DOES THIS SEEM OK? :au:

I'm using Sunline PE 0.8 braid and sun line 12lb fluro leader on my T-Spec set up,
Sunline PE1.0 & Sunline 12lb fluro on my other set up.

#22 Daniel Diaz

Daniel Diaz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 09:56 PM

I've been using the Daiwa Emeraldas Infeet (Interline 83MLI) matched with the Emeraldas Infeet 2500 reel. It has been great for me. I do most of my squiding at night time, so the advantages of have no guides helps to avoid wind knots and having to check to see if the line is wrapped around any guides. It's a very balanced, light comfortable outfit. If you shop around you can find this outfit for under $420.

If anyone has any questions about it, feel free too ask,

Daniel

#23 slayer666

slayer666

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Interests:anything to do with fishing, metal music and footy
    GO THE DOGGIES

Posted 18 July 2013 - 09:29 PM

I'm using the sephia AU and it has been a great rod for me it has caught me plenty of squid since I got it. Why is everybody giving these rods a very bad review

#24 SquidHuntersPerth83

SquidHuntersPerth83

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Interests:Founder of Squid Hunters Western Australia
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/SquidHuntersWesternAustralia/
    WWW.SQUIDHUNTERSWESTERNAUSTRALIA.COM

Posted 08 November 2013 - 10:58 AM

Im using the Hearty Rise Egi Force Type C with a Daiwa Excelsior reel. This rod by far is the best rod i have had cost me $250 . I think the reason the Sephia Au has been getting bad reviews coz most ppl run out and buy the light version. I've had a go with the light version and was extremely not impressed. Now if ppl when and got the Medium light version might be a different story. Bit heavier and can handle the bigger jigs with ease. Thats what my Type C is made for, has great Parabolic action for jigging 3.5 too 4.5 jigs . If u guys wanna learn more about Egi gear and techniques or even better u live in Perth and wanna know some good spot check out our group page https://www.facebook...idHuntersPerth/.

Daniel .