3 replies to this topic

#1 VivDaGurl

VivDaGurl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 September 2006 - 07:10 PM

Hey there!

I'm new to this forum....yeah, just as the title of the thread says, I'm a squid lover especially squid sashimi, ika shiokara and the like. Of course, I do love any cooking style of squid. :ink Anyway, I'm from Malaysia and is crazy over cooking too! Nice to meet all of you out there. :th

Hhhmmmm....I just realised that most people here go for fishing. I don't do fishing, I just cook them. Am I still welcome, here? :|

#2 glen

glen

Squidfish Site Administrator

• Admin
  • 3,350 posts
  • Interests:Squid fishing! and of course maintaining this website! I have been squid fishing since this website started up about 15 years ago. I hope you enjoy using the chat board!

Posted 18 September 2006 - 06:24 PM

hi vivdagurl,

of course you are welcome! we are all looking forward to hearing some of your favourite recipes! i must confess i am not much of a cook but i think a few of the other members are pretty handy in the kitchen! i plan to be a good cook in about 5 years time... :th

cheers, glen

#3 VivDaGurl

VivDaGurl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 September 2006 - 10:10 PM

Thank you, glen. :)

#4 glen

glen

Squidfish Site Administrator

• Admin
  • 3,350 posts
  • Interests:Squid fishing! and of course maintaining this website! I have been squid fishing since this website started up about 15 years ago. I hope you enjoy using the chat board!

Posted 29 September 2006 - 10:29 AM

hi vivdagurl, what is the last squid dish you cooked up? cheers, glen :)