• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 TentacleWrestler

TentacleWrestler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 09:45 AM

I decided to do some research about my earlier post, regarding squid in Chatham.

The previous poster(s) were right. Stage Harbor is the place to go. A few friends went there last year, and said the crowd was at a minimum, and it appeared that everyone had quite a bit of squid.

I don't know exactly where the bridge is, but I did hear it was a wooden bridge that they told me about in the area of Stage Harbor.

I think if you pass the Chatham Lighthouse, take your first right, and the bridge is shortly thereafter. (Don't quote me on this, but I know it's in that area.)

Tight Lines!

#2 waidg

waidg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 11:07 AM

[b]I decided to do some research about my earlier post, regarding squid in Chatham.

The previous poster(s) were right. Stage Harbor is the place to go. A few friends went there last year, and said the crowd was at a minimum, and it appeared that everyone had quite a bit of squid.

Wow, a place with squid and minimum crowd, count me in. Would you know if they're biting at Stage Harbor?

#3 TentacleWrestler

TentacleWrestler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 05:45 AM

Wow, a place with squid and minimum crowd, count me in. Would you know if they're biting at Stage Harbor?

Not sure if they're biting yet, but it was around this time (last year) that they were in full-swing.

Tight Lines!