• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 huibofishing

huibofishing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 12:48 AM

we are a fishing factory from china .we mostly export a lot of fishing product .we import seafood too. our preponderant product is crab or squidfish trap. if you want to know more detail info .pls vist my company website :

Link removed

Attached Thumbnails

• __31456___40060___31548___23376_.JPG

Edited by glen, 09 January 2009 - 06:48 PM.

#2 glen

glen

Squidfish Site Administrator

• Admin
  • 3,350 posts
  • Interests:Squid fishing! and of course maintaining this website! I have been squid fishing since this website started up about 15 years ago. I hope you enjoy using the chat board!

Posted 09 January 2009 - 06:48 PM

Hi, I could not verify if your website is actually squid related since it does not appear to be working. Please let me know when it is working again.

Cheers, Glen

#3 huibofishing

huibofishing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 08:40 PM

Hi, I could not verify if your website is actually squid related since it does not appear to be working. Please let me know when it is working again.

Cheers, Glen

fiend,maybe my website is limited in here. ok .if you want to know more info of my company .pls vist my company website: w ww. huibofishing . com ,or you can send email to me directed. my mail : dxy1979@gmail.com
best regards
tony

#4 glen

glen

Squidfish Site Administrator

• Admin
  • 3,350 posts
  • Interests:Squid fishing! and of course maintaining this website! I have been squid fishing since this website started up about 15 years ago. I hope you enjoy using the chat board!

Posted 11 January 2009 - 10:10 AM

i just tried again and the website does not seem to work. maybe you need to move the site to a better server? best of luck.

cheers, glen

#5 huibofishing

huibofishing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 12:15 PM

i just tried again and the website does not seem to work. maybe you need to move the site to a better server? best of luck.

cheers, glen

Dear friend:
as you said my website maybenot work for you .ok .no problem .you can vist the website : http://huibofishing.en.ecplaza.net
or you can tell me your email .i can send the products series to you directed. my email :dxy1979@gmail.com
thanks
best regards
tony

Attached Thumbnails

• __26080___26851_1.jpg