Happy Christmas and New Year!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 glen

glen

Squidfish Site Administrator

• Admin
  • 3,350 posts
  • Interests:Squid fishing! and of course maintaining this website! I have been squid fishing since this website started up about 15 years ago. I hope you enjoy using the chat board!

Posted 18 December 2003 - 01:59 PM

Hi everyone,

Just to let you know that I am soon going on holidays and so I won't be quite so active in the forums. I will try to jump onto the Internet every once in a while and make sure everything is working OK.

Hope you all have a terrific festive season and a great new year! B)

All the best for 2004! :D

Cheers, Glen :( :rolleyes: :th

#2 glen

glen

Squidfish Site Administrator

• Admin
  • 3,350 posts
  • Interests:Squid fishing! and of course maintaining this website! I have been squid fishing since this website started up about 15 years ago. I hope you enjoy using the chat board!

Posted 13 January 2004 - 04:52 PM

Hi everyone,

I am back from holidays! Hope you are all well! I caught some ripper trout in New Zealand. I will post the photos when I get them. I didn't get a chance to check out the squid fishing unfortunately.

Hope you all had a great Christmas and New year!

2004 should be a big year for Squidfish! I expect that the site will continue to grow rapidly. Its great to see there was quite a few new members that have signed up in the last weeks. Welcome aboard newcomers! I hope you can share your fishing experiences with us.

Cheers, Glen :(