Blazing Speed, Awesome Power.Line burning SHA models pull in 31.6 inches of line with every crank of the handle, yet with winding power to spare. Amazing performance for a reel with such a low-profile, compact design.
Team Daiwa® Zillion™ Features:
- Choice of ultra-fast 7.1 : 1 retrieve or all-purpose 6.3 : 1
- Six ball bearings (including CRBB), plus roller bearing
- Swept handle for less wobble, better feel and maximum winding leverage
- Free-Floating perforated aluminum spool starts faster, spins longer.
- Fast spool change
- Magforce®-Z automatic anti-backlash system
- Eight-disc wet drag with precision click adjustment
- Aluminum guard plate protects finish on top of reel
- Rigid aluminum frame and handle-side sideplate firmly support the drive train
- Soft Touch grips
- Made in Japan
Designing rods worthy of matching up with Daiwa state-of-the-art Team Daiwa ZillionTM baitcasters is no easy task. But Daiwa managed to do just that. New TD Zillion rods feature low-resin, HVF (High Volume Fiber) Graphite construction and exclusive ZaionTM reel seats - for less weight and more power. And with nine different trigger, flipping and swimbait models to choose from, there’s a TD Zillion rod to suit the needs of any serious bass angler.
Bias Construction resists twisting for less stress, greater strength and hook-setting power.
- Bias construction HVF Graphite blank
- Fuji "New Concept" SiC Guides
- ZaionTM reel seat, amazingly light yet super strong
- Air-FoamTM grip
Line Weight: 8 -17
Lure Weight: 1/8 -5/8
Color: Black w/Silver Trim