- - - - -

Waterfront And Pier 86

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_BigSquid_*

Guest_BigSquid_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 January 2005 - 01:30 AM

I've been to the waterfront and pier 86 all of last week and was only able to pull up 1 or 2. Are the squid gone?

#2 Guest_Squi-On_*

Guest_Squi-On_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 February 2005 - 02:43 AM

I've been to the waterfront and pier 86 all of last week and was only able to pull up 1 or 2.  Are the squid gone?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think so ..... the last time I caught any amount was on the morning of the 17th & the 19th. Both night I limited(and some) with fellow squidders. Since then, I've caught an total of 10 squid in 7 visits. It's pretty much over !!!!!

#3 squidjigdotcom

squidjigdotcom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 260 posts
  • Interests:Fishing of course!!!!! I market and sell a wide variety of squid jigs and some other fishing supplies. My website is www.squidjig.com

Posted 04 February 2005 - 09:43 AM

Middle of last month is the last time I did good as well.

I have had reports of Edmonds pier doing better. I have also heard from some regular customers of mine that Port Orchard is doing well, at least well for late season, still occasional limits.

Have had a few tell me that Tacoma has some squid left as well.

Jon

I think so ..... the last time I caught any amount was on the morning of the 17th & the 19th. Both night I limited(and some) with fellow squidders. Since then, I've caught an total of 10 squid in 7 visits. It's pretty much over !!!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

WWW.SQUIDJIG.COM Seattle, Washington, USA
Home of the World Famous Martinetti Squid Jigs

#4 Guest_squid man_*

Guest_squid man_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 February 2005 - 06:57 AM

Squid fishing has been really good in teh Kitsap region. We have been doing great with Juicy Jigs Squid Jigs.

You just need to get out and give it a try. ;)