Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bite Mark All Over!
[left][color="#0000ff"]Wow I've been catching about 3 dozens good size squid but damn my pink jig is starting to fall apart!!! It's a Yozuri Shrimp Hunter Premium the cloth seems starting to tear away especially on the back of the jig I think most squid attack and bite this area? How often do you guys change your jig? How long do they last? I bought the jigs and thought they will last you for a life time boy am I wrong... Time to get MORE pink colour jigs!!![/color][/left]

Anyway I have been using other colours as well but damn this pink is soooooooooo hot I caught about 95% of my squids using this colour.
Vernon

just do what I do with my orange shrimp hunters and just stick the cloth back down with some superglu.

it makes them last longer and the squid dont give a rats ass about it (the glu) and nail the jig anyway.

I have a couple of shrimp hunters with glued cloth and they work just the same if not better as the jigs have plenty of ink stains to go too.

worst part is finding shrimp hunters in the right colours now as I dont think they make the standard any more...sob...sob

mug
make squid your friend...then bag them
i know how you feel, i just bought three more pink flashdancers from anaconda. because no one has them anymore.
No problem...

Can do. Right. Uh-huh.

Gotcha. Cat in the furnace.

Current Favourite Jigs: Gancraft Egijya #3 Dead Butterfly & Yo-Zuri Flashdancer #3.25 GP & GCB

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Newbie squid fisher: they won't bite! DaytonaJoe 0 3,130 14-07-2012, 04:19 AM
Last Post: DaytonaJoe
  Squid Bite! masejess33 17 16,055 24-04-2010, 04:22 PM
Last Post: rocksy