Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spinning Speed
Hi,

I am new to this fishing experience, however I managed to catch just 2 but its a beginning...However I get mixed up in regarding speed...should the lure be left sinking and then spin constantly...? or it s just different sometimes faster and others slower?

Another question, does anyone has a picture of a setup with more then one jig on a single rod pls?

Thanks,

James
cast it out let it sink to the bottom and slow retrieve will work, or you can use the jap technique where you cast out let it sink to the bottom and give it a couple quick hard jerks to make the egi dart around. you can also make them egi walk the dog style retrieve, email ej todd and see if you can get the yamashita dvd (its free) and there are some tips there - its all in jap but has english translations.
[quote name='namyau' post='17019' date='Dec 8 2009, 07:41 AM']cast it out let it sink to the bottom and slow retrieve will work, or you can use the jap technique where you cast out let it sink to the bottom and give it a couple quick hard jerks to make the egi dart around. you can also make them egi walk the dog style retrieve, email ej todd and see if you can get the yamashita dvd (its free) and there are some tips there - its all in jap but has english translations.[/quote]

cool, thanks m8