Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Melbourne Spearfishing Buddy
Hi All,

I've been Spearfishing for years and my problem now is that I'm fast running out of mates to go out with. If anyone is in the same position please let me know, maybe we can arrang a fishing trip.
what part of the world are you in James????

mug
make squid your friend...then bag them
sorry mate always helps to give a few more datails. Melbourne
[quote name='JamesM' post='16992' date='Dec 4 2009, 09:13 PM']sorry mate always helps to give a few more datails. Melbourne[/quote]

Hey mate, im in melbourne and would be happy to meet up for a bit of spearfishing sometimes, what part of melbourne are you from?
[quote name='sammbo' post='17073' date='Dec 14 2009, 03:13 PM']Hey mate, im in melbourne and would be happy to meet up for a bit of spearfishing sometimes, what part of melbourne are you from?[/quote]

Hi Sammbo,

I live inner city but more than happy to drive to any good spot eg Phillip Island, Flinders etc.

cheers
I just got back from down there and phillip Island looks good but the seals would have the place stuffed where they are but there are plenty of good looking places out that way to dive on.

mug
make squid your friend...then bag them
Phillips Island is pretty nice. Most fishing is done off the beaches for australian salmon. Not many squidding opportunities. Though apparently some people get them at San Remo which is near the bridge on the mainland side.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where are good places for spearfishing in melbourne? speary 1 14,771 02-10-2011, 10:01 AM
Last Post: alfa_1
  Spearfishing Around Melbourne, VIC Guest 6 25,988 25-02-2006, 10:14 PM
Last Post: peejaypee