Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Best Bait For Catching Squids
Hi everyone,

These baits are the result of a five year experiment and research, and I am still constantly working on new products because I want these baits to come into the hands of every squid catcher who will then be going home happy and satisfied with his catch.

The baits were made only for the reason that I was simply dissatisfied with baits that were available on the market, because they proved to catch poorly so I decided to make my own.

They are intended for catching squids, cuttlefish and octopuses from a boat.

There are tree groups of baits classified by the conditions under which the baits work:

-exclusively for night

-exclusively for day and big moon fishing

-both for day, big moon and night fishing

Each baits is in its own transparent box so that potential buyer know right away what they are buying.

In every box there is also a piece of cardboard with recommendations for fishing along with listed conditions

This bait won a bronze diploma for the best innovation of Dalmatia 2007.

This bait won a bronze plaque on the 23rd international nautical fair in Rijeka 2007.

There is new lead bait on the market called TRITON SVITAC that shines in the sea and can be used wihout a light source. It uses no energy. The only thing you need to do is expose it to any kind of light source every once in a while. It can be any light you have on your boat /flash light, a boat light, etc./.

It is used exclusively for night fishing when there is no big moon.

This bait won a silver Arca /medal/ on The Fifth International

Exhibition of Inovations, New Products and Technologies

in Zagreb 2007.

All the best.[topic="0"]http://webograd.tportal.hr/Triton/Triton[/topic]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[quote name='sanmarco' timestamp='1251357020' post='16209']

Hi everyone,

These baits are the result of a five year experiment and research, and I am still constantly working on new products because I want these baits to come into the hands of every squid catcher who will then be going home happy and satisfied with his catch.

The baits were made only for the reason that I was simply dissatisfied with baits that were available on the market, because they proved to catch poorly so I decided to make my own.

They are intended for catching squids, cuttlefish and octopuses from a boat.

There are tree groups of baits classified by the conditions under which the baits work:

-exclusively for night

-exclusively for day and big moon fishing

-both for day, big moon and night fishing

Each baits is in its own transparent box so that potential buyer know right away what they are buying.

In every box there is also a piece of cardboard with recommendations for fishing along with listed conditions

This bait won a bronze diploma for the best innovation of Dalmatia 2007.

This bait won a bronze plaque on the 23rd international nautical fair in Rijeka 2007.

There is new lead bait on the market called TRITON SVITAC that shines in the sea and can be used wihout a light source. It uses no energy. The only thing you need to do is expose it to any kind of light source every once in a while. It can be any light you have on your boat /flash light, a boat light, etc./.

It is used exclusively for night fishing when there is no big moon.

This bait won a silver Arca /medal/ on The Fifth International

Exhibition of Inovations, New Products and Technologies

in Zagreb 2007.

All the best.[topic="0"][url="http://webograd.tportal.hr/Triton/Triton"]http://w[/url]ww.najboljajeskazalignje.com[/topic]

[/quote]