Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ningbo Jiangbei Fantai Ocean Fishing Tackle Factory
[quote name='iim' post='4000' date='Jan 20 2005, 01:35 PM']You said that you used skewer jig atau baited Jig to get those squids. Btw congratulation.

Now you rarely visit fishyforum....hopingly you are okay overthere and keep on posting me about your squid trip, okay.[/quote]

hi , we are specialized in manufacturing squid jigs, feel free to contact me at baoenbo.20082yahoo.com.cn

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[quote name='yozuri' post='3976' date='Jan 12 2005, 06:23 AM']Hi Jazzman, yeah mate, the squidking taught me well hehehe

Hey Jazz, why dont we go squiding together eh? WHat u reckon mate?[/quote]

hi , we are specialized in manufacturing squid jigs, feel free to contact me at baoenbo.20082yahoo.com.cn

NINGBO JIANGBEI FANTAI OCEAN FISHING TACKLE FACTORY IS LOCATED ON THE COAST OF THE EAST CHINA SEA -----NINGBO, WHICH IS A FAMOUS SEAPORT CITY NEAR SHANGHAI. BESIDES, WE HAVE VERY CONVENIENT TRANSPORTATION FOR BUSINESS: YOU CAN REACH OUR FACTORY IN HALF AN HOUR FROM AIRPORT OR THE FREEWAY.

OUR FACTORY, FOUND IN OCT. 1998, WHICH IS SPECIALIZED IN MANUFACTURING MARINE FISHING TACKLES, MOREOVER, WE HAVE A PROFESSIONAL GROUP OF STAFFS FOR DESIGNING, PRODUCTION MANAGEMENT AND QUALITY CONTROL..

IN LINE WITH THE TENET THAT "THE QUALITY IS UPPERMOST AND SINCERITY MANAGING", OUR FACTORY DEVOTE OURSELVES TO MAKING OUR PRODUCTS AVAILABLE ALL OVER THE WORLD.

supply all kinds of squid jigs, feel free to contact me at baoenbo.20082yahoo.com.cn

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Supply Fishing Tackle huibofishing 0 3,415 09-03-2009, 01:11 AM
Last Post: huibofishing