Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fluke Fishing
Anyone know a good onshore area for Fluke? I never tried fishing for it before, I been dying to try. Reply or leave me a msg thanks
Since I watched that video, I was so hoping to see if anyone has tried to fish for fluke will jigging for squid. Sounds like you cna kill 2 birds with one stone. If you guys have, any tips?
Probably in late July you could try off of the docks in gailee.....it is a long shot, but if the conditions are right, you may catch something...starting in July, the seven b's five head boat in gaillee has 1/2 day fluke trips...think it is about 30-35 dollars for 1/2 day.. The crew is great and the captain has been fishing the waters forever! Good crew, good drift means good fluking! Just bring your rod & reel...they provide the bait....
good luck catching anything legal from shore.
[quote name='KingSquidWithTheBiggest...' post='15641' date='Jun 6 2009, 07:21 AM']good luck catching anything legal from shore.[/quote]

Agreed. With 21" regs, catching a keeper from shore will be very tough.
Squid: The other other OTHER white meat
[quote name='pot0mon' post='12040' date='Jun 3 2008, 05:01 PM']Anyone know a good onshore area for Fluke? I never tried fishing for it before, I been dying to try. Reply or leave me a msg thanks[/quote]

Can try off the docks in gaillee in late july or august.....if you are very lucky you may catch a legal size fluke....nothing big is anywhere around except east of gaillee.....spend $40 and try a sunset trip or a 1/2 fishing on one of the head boats....at least you will have a chance to get a legal size fish.......

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fluke Regulaions Rhii9516 11 6,069 07-06-2009, 02:18 AM
Last Post: Laflukah