Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Salem willow
Last night. Salem willow. 5 hrs caught about 20.
You ought'a hit up Beverly, catching them pretty steady there.. I took 30 in an hour last Friday night, and 15 before work yesterday morning also in an hour...
Long Days and Pleasant Nights !
Gunslinger check your messages

Wtf is wrong with those people have to pee into the water right next to me. It's gross. Gross gross and gross. There are trees and bushes everywhere in the park. Plz respect others ............ once again it's fucking gross.
Salem Willows has a large mix of personalities.   Did that make me sound bitter, hope

not, Said it as politically correct as possible for me.  I've met some really good folks

there.

A few years ago, cops were in the Beverly Fishing pier giving out tickets to those fishing in areas specially marked for "No Fishing". That was because a certain ethnic group of people was squid fishing down to the private dock causing a mess there to the boats. It was on the newspaper too.

Not sure if the situation improved but the point is, it only takes a few bad apples to create a bad image of shore fisherman. Urinating in public place is common among certain people. GI in Newport too.

Those signs aren't enforced much now. That was back during the summer of the squid. That season was crazy. I'll never forget how many were around. Literally every dock or rock pile was loaded. There were so many that I had my live baits eaten alive in minutes every time I put one in the water. A live mackerel would come back looking like Swiss cheese. That was the first summer I started squidding.