Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FOR SALE - Brand New 7mm Semi-dry Wetsuit
I have a brand new 7mm Semi-Dry wetsuit for sale, Size 3-4 or S-M. Never been worn before as it is too small for me. Would suit a person around about 160-168 and around 55-65 kg.

Features the skin seals on the wrists and legs as well as a neck seal, with an extra panel of neoprene to cover the zip area (letting no water get in the zip). Will keep you very warm. It has zips on the wrists and ankle areas which let no water in as the seals keep it out. Very ristricted water flow makes the suit very warm and comfortable Pictures available, just ask.

Price asked is $500 INC FREE postage.

PM intrest or any questions to me.

Chick3n
Yeah, I may be interested. Could you post photos please?

I'd prefer to pick it up in person if we eventually strike a deal and save some cash on postage.

Cheers
Hey,

There isn't enough space to post the photos on here, so give me a PM with an email address i can send photos to then i should be able to get it off to you. I managed to attach a photo of the arm though, you can see the zip and the semi-dry seal.

Some other things i forgot to mention:

YKK anti-rust durable zips

Double Bind stiched and glued

Has a string on the back so the zip is easily accessible

Knee/lower thigh area has a more durable material attached to it to prevent scratching.

Postage for this works out to be about $20, so if you decide to pick it up, obviously you wont have to pay this.

Cheers

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

hi chicken,

you might like to read the following topic which discusses compression of photo files.

[url="http://www.squidfish.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=685"]http://www.squidfish.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=685[/url]

cheers, glen
Thanks Glen, I'll give this a go.

Anthony

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FS: Nitro Custom Squid 7'6 Brand New with tag greenapple 2 3,625 09-12-2012, 07:47 PM
Last Post: TTL
  Brand new Auto King Gaff 500 for sale rtan12 0 7,954 22-04-2011, 01:46 AM
Last Post: rtan12