Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have You Seen These Before
I was wondering if anybody here has seen these before. They are not jerrys jigs these are Yamashita jigs. Do they still make these?

[Image: 2005-12-01_222432_squid_jigs.jpg]
Squid Qoute of the day "Oh Oh here he comes again."
[quote name='The Squiding Phenom' date='Dec 2 2005, 01:33 PM']I was wondering if anybody here has seen these before. They are not jerrys jigs these are Yamashita jigs. Do they still make these?

[Image: 2005-12-01_222432_squid_jigs.jpg]

[right][post="5766"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Are you selling those old jigs? If so I would like to buy them from you as is. Thanks

calamariman
Happy Squidding!!!
[quote name='calamariman' date='Dec 3 2005, 08:44 PM']Are you selling those old jigs?  If so I would like to buy them from you as is.  Thanks

calamariman

[right][post="5771"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Sorry Calamariman I am looking for more. Killer jigs. I modify them by retrofitting them with the spider hooks.
Squid Qoute of the day "Oh Oh here he comes again."
August2005 i saw very similar jigs whilst on holidays in greece (Pireaus). they had the lead weight as per your pics but the top part was glow in the dark plastic.

cheers

AK
[quote name='The Squiding Phenom' post='5772' date='Dec 4 2005, 02:21 AM']Sorry Calamariman I am looking for more. Killer jigs. I modify them by retrofitting them with the spider hooks.[/quote]

Which jigs (from the old ones you just posted) do you like the best? Work the best?

Squiggy