Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harimitsu Photo Comp June
Hi guys we at Squid Hunters Western Australia are currently running another Harimitsu Sumizoku Photo comp this month and another for July. Rules are simple 1. Gotta be a member of Squid Hunters 2. Photo needs a legitimate Timestamp to confirm when it was taken 3. Harimitsu and Squid caught in pic. And be as creative as possible. Great background etc. 

Hope you guys come check us out we currently have 1,185 members and have been steadily growing over the following year. Interest in the Egi sport has gone crazy in WA and its such a fun hobby to have. We couldn't of been so succesful without the ongoing help and support from our sponsors such as Oceanside Tackle & Marine in O'Connor and brands such as Yamashita, Hearty Rise Egi Rods, Daiwa and many more. You can find us at   https://www.facebook.com/groups/SquidHun...Australia/

Alternatively you can also check out my webpage www.squidhunterswesternaustralia.com there is a contact section on the page if you wish to send me any question as i dont check this page often enough. This Image below is the winning photo from last month By Travis Criddle featuring the AK Harimitsu Jig.

Come check us out guys & girls

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

No offensive emails from jealous people please Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FS: Yamashita/Yo-Zuri/Harimitsu Squid Jigs b1ackjack 1 2,629 18-06-2013, 02:16 AM
Last Post: b1ackjack
  Egi info night at Bluewater Morley 28th June INKA 1 2,582 30-01-2013, 12:03 PM
Last Post: frankitwasthisbig
  Next Calamari Classic Comp- Cockburn Sound, WA Salmo 3 8,353 30-03-2010, 05:09 PM
Last Post: Peter Hugill