Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MA/RI 2024 Squid
Starting a new thread anticipating the upcoming season.
Good luck everyone!
(19-03-2024, 01:17 AM)IAMFISH Wrote: Starting a new thread anticipating the upcoming season.
Good luck everyone!

I should have the boat ready by April 13 th. … possibly by the 6 th.
I’m shootings for the 13th as well.
We will be running "open boat" squid charters out of Hyannis Marina during this years squid run. Check us out and book online at www.fishblueline.com.

Does anyone haver water temp info for Colliers area yet? I also heard reports of herring in some of the runs at the cape now which is encouraging since the in past years the quid were only a few weeks behind that, at least in RI area for starters.
(05-04-2024, 03:19 AM)CaptSteve Wrote: We will be running "open boat" squid charters out of Hyannis Marina during this years squid run.  Check us out and book online at www.fishblueline.com.

Does anyone haver water temp info for Colliers area yet?  I also heard reports of herring in some of the runs at the cape now which is encouraging since the in past years the quid were only a few weeks behind that, at least in RI area for starters.

There are dandelions in the shade in my back yard in Wareham .
Water temp is 43, hopefully after next week’s warm weather the water temp will rise.
Water temp hit 48.2 deg today in Newport!  Won't be long now...
this is my first year. Is 50 degrees the absolute minimum or do you think they could be in Newport tonight?