Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
squid guide morton bay
Hi guys

After speaking with lots of people telling me I should I've decide to start up squid guiding and lessons around morton bay here in brisbane as I think I am the first person to do this

Ever since I took up the jig and some time later started posting up my sessions and results of my local area squid fishing has really taken off and a lot of people want to get into it or learn more...I think I've caught my fair share now and I would love to share what I've learnt over the years with other people and get them going into a fantastic sport and something that is a lot of fun with lots of great people fishing for squid.

I am just taking a maximum of 3 people out per session and  very reasonable rates

you can contact me through this site or on face book under Paul Mc 

many thanks and kind regards

Paul Mc

make squid your friend...then bag them
I have known Paul for quite a few years and learnt how to catch squid from him.

If you want to catch squid(s) or improve on the number of squid you do catch in Moreton Bay then I highly recommend a session with the " Guru."

Dr Zoidberg   ( aka Joel )

here is where you can find me..on facebook...

Morton Bay Squid Club ....or you can ring me on 0431978015 after 4 pm week days or anytime over the week ends 

I'm Paul Mc and I'm allso a moderator on the club site so feel free to swing over and have a look. 

cheers

Paul....the mug

wow!!...cant believe the amount of people wanting to do lessons and guided trips we me...

the response I am recieving has me a bit gob smacked as I didn't think so many people had heard of me....cool....good things to come.

Mug

Hi

Just planning a trip  for a squid session next week just wondering if there have been many around lately? Is deception bay, coochie or manly better? Havent fished the areas much where is a good place to head out in the tinnie. Any help would be much appreciated

Hey Paul, have you been getting many lately? Kaspar has been saying that you get a few and you are a good squid fisherman so let me know if you come over to straddie because I'm up for a squid anytime! Email Jackburling1803@gmail.com