Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Squid about
Haven't posted for a while but neither has anybody else ! hopefully some browsers have a look and put something up but anyway let's start with last week went down to my usual spot for a flick and caught 6smallish squids all on small natural Yama s went back later for3more and over the next 2 days had a total of 26. went back today for a quick go ink on the rocks everywhere always a good sign second cast got hammered by a good one got him in and kept going it went quiet so changed jigs. Had another hit but no luck then had to bail but at least they are around !!
awsome

i havent caught squid in ages i think its a winter thing
[left]squiderboy[/left]
Mate there are heaps around at the moment just been for a dive and no ###### seen about 50-60 squid in a couple of schools from little ones to big ones couldnt believe it! Managed to spear a couple and going back at high with rod in hand ! It's not just a winter thing been catchin them all through the colder months !
Hi everyone, good to hear they're everywhere I've been busy with my uni and work for a while now that uni is over (for now). I'll have some chance to go chasing them for a bit, will post my report once I get to go.