Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Squidding going off ?
Just keen to know if others in S.A. feel a bit of a squid/egi craze happening because the people I know who target squid only seem passionate about it, because also all I see is around about 90% squiddin at Brighton and Port Noarlunga and yet the shops don't seem to take it seriously enough or are they maybe a bit out of touch with what people are up tu.Kinda interested if other feel this way or is it just taking off in South Aust.
I think its something a bit extra to do to. So like you can get heaps of different squid jags to suit different situations. Also you can get tips off people and compare what works better when. Thats what i really like, Clubby
Yo glad your loving it as well Jamie the colder weather is bringing out the true believers in the squidding community with tales of bigger squid out there.The Daiwa Emeraldes nude series can be had for 10 dollars at the friendlier till the end of this month a absolute bargain just in looks alone but have not tried em yet. Maybe someone can fill us in on thier efforts with these jigs the look like a very useful summer range,cant wait to try em.