Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from CT/RI
Hey guys. Thank you for having me as a member. I'm not sure where to start, so I'll tell you a ittle bit about myself. I love to fish and it is by far my favorite things to do. I'm 27, live in Groton, Ct and I primarily fish the southeastern CT and southern RI area (Watch Hill, Misquamicut, Block Island, south of Fishers, and FIS). I've always targeted finfish, but I would really like to get into squidfishing. I managed to catch a few last year when they were in pretty heavy around Block Island. I noticed a squid chase my fluke rig up to the surface, so I threw a squid jig down and caught a few.

I've already learned a lot by checking out the forums on this website, so I thank you for that. If anyone has any other advice I would greatly appreciate it. And if by chance I can tag along with someone that would be fantastic. I have my own gear and I will chip in for gas, etc.

My pledge to anyone who is reading this: I am an honest and caring person. I will not abuse any info shared with me and I will always leave a place better than I find it. As I go out and learn more this summer I will share it with the next person.

You can reach me at davidkops@yahoo.com

Good luck to everyone this season
hi david, welcome aboard! that is one huge fluke in your photo.