Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Swan squid
A few of the squid from the last weeks squidding sessions. The jigs ivebeen using are the evergreens and the yamashita naorys.

cheers squiddermandan

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
Y wont the pics show?? any help Glen?
[quote name='squidderman dan' timestamp='1302509583' post='21912']

Y wont the pics show?? any help Glen?

[/quote]

upload your pics to a site www.photobucket.com and copy the img code once there uploaded then just paste that code into you post on squidfish

Cheers Ian

[quote name='pisces_australis' timestamp='1302511080' post='21914']

upload your pics to a site www.photobucket.com and copy the img code once there uploaded then just paste that code into you post on squidfish

[/quote]

oh ok i might try it sometime soon.

hey mate ive seen your photos and well done on those big squid. just a question about the gaff do you think that it is worth the money? im thinking of getting the 3m one..

cheers
[quote name='squidderman dan' timestamp='1302531614' post='21920']

oh ok i might try it sometime soon.

hey mate ive seen your photos and well done on those big squid. just a question about the gaff do you think that it is worth the money? im thinking of getting the 3m one..

cheers

[/quote]

when you've jagged the big one and you cant land it...............then you say wish i,d got the gaff

the next time i dont take it.........gunna need it.

used it several times.

I like it for its conveiniance.

Cheers Ian
Cheers Ian

Wondering where in the swan river you can catch squid, I gotta paddle up from the canning so if I got a free day can make it up to Freo, but do not know where to go and usually end up fishing for bream around blackwall reach, need some info on a few night lit places where I might stand a decent chance...
[quote name='squidderman dan' timestamp='1302509469' post='21911']

A few of the squid from the last weeks squidding sessions. The jigs ivebeen using are the evergreens and the yamashita naorys.

cheers squiddermandan

[/quote]

hi dan, i checked your posts and there no attachments. maybe you tried to upload files that were too big? try and keep the files below 100kb.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Swan River Nickjg 1 3,644 04-06-2011, 10:54 PM
Last Post: INKA
  swan squidding brenz 10 7,182 29-12-2010, 12:48 AM
Last Post: brenz
  Swan River - Perth WA kenwahoo 8 15,366 11-05-2009, 03:33 AM
Last Post: glen