Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Honda Documentaries/Idents
[size="3"][size="3"]Hello,[/size]

I am working on a series of documentaries for Honda and we're trying to find people who use Honda outboard motors to fish for squid at night (either commercially or recreationally). It would involve them to be available for a night of filming in April and the person/people would be paid, while still being able to do their normal work at the same time.

The documentaries would be shown on the internet and clips from these would then be used as idents on Channel 4. Idents are the short clips that you see before a TV programme starts and during the advert breaks.

I wondered if there were any commercial fishermen who fish for a few days at a time in a boat powered by Honda outboards? Another possibility is people who fish at night recreationally.

If you are someone (or know of someone) who uses Honda outboard motors in unusual ways then please get in touch with me via my [email="brian.lavery@wk.com"]email[/email] or my phone - 020 7194 7249. We are trying to find a number of people.

The company that I work for is called Wieden + Kennedy and the website is [url="http://www.wk.com"]www.wk.com[/url] if you'd like to check us out first. We are employed directly by Honda.

Best wishes,

Brian

[email="brian.lavery@wk.com"]brian.lavery@wk.com[/email]

020 7194 7249

[/size]