Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suppliers
Hello!

I'm new to squidding and want to make it out but I need to find a local supplier who has jigs. Is there any place in the north sound (I'm in Lynnwood) that carries squid jigs? I've been by Sports Authority and a Big 5... nada
Try Coleman's Squid Jigs -- they are in the Seattle area and have nearly every kind of jig you could want. Contact the owner for any questions -- he is great.

I use to get my jigs at Korean grocery market, Boo Han.

Also, there is a Fishing supply store in Mountlake Terrace area: Anglers Choice

20222 Ballinger Way NE

Shoreline, WA 98155

I was there last night. They had 2 jigs left.

[quote name='Gappai' timestamp='1293758570' post='21258']

I use to get my jigs at Korean grocery market, Boo Han.

Also, there is a Fishing supply store in Mountlake Terrace area: Anglers Choice

20222 Ballinger Way NE

Shoreline, WA 98155

I was there last night. They had 2 jigs left.

[/quote]

hi to everyone i went to outdoor emporium today to get squid jigs.there hard to find but outdoor emporium had them in lots of colors.going tonight if i can stand the cold and the wind is not blowing to hard.
Thanks for the great remarks Jumbocalamar. I've actually been running a little low on jigs lately, Outdoor Emporium and Sportco recently took a large quantity of jigs of ours. Should have some new "HOT" ones by January 7th. I'm hoping it warms up just a little, and then I'm gonna get out and put some in my freezer as well.

Jon
[url="http://www.squidjig.com"]WWW.SQUIDJIG.COM [/url] [color="red"]Seattle, Washington, USA[/color]

[color="blue"]Home of the World Famous Martinetti Squid Jigs[/color]
Does anyone know which asian stores in lakewood/tacoma area carry squid jigs. I haven't been able to find any at any of the places I went. I'm kind of frustrated since last night one of my coleman marinetti jigs broke in half... It was the top jig. I wasn't so mad I lost that one, I was really not happy about losing the big squid candy I had on the bottom. Those guys aren't cheap and there isn't a very close place that makes them.
    ]i HAVE THESE FOR SALE

[email="ibfishen@comcast.net"]ibfishen@comcast.net[/email]
Eds surplus always has a selection up near the front counter. That's where I got mine
[quote name='wraithen' timestamp='1316896762' post='23072']

Does anyone know which asian stores in lakewood/tacoma area carry squid jigs. I haven't been able to find any at any of the places I went. I'm kind of frustrated since last night one of my coleman marinetti jigs broke in half... It was the top jig. I wasn't so mad I lost that one, I was really not happy about losing the big squid candy I had on the bottom. Those guys aren't cheap and there isn't a very close place that makes them.

[/quote]

Paldo World Korean Supermarket on South Tacoma Way sometimes has them. Boo Han Market on South Tacoma way has the korean style "squid candy" ones. They are directly inside the fornt door on the right side...been there often. Just so you know, they do run into some money to buy a couple.
Hi, I'm new to the forum but not new to squidding. I own a tackle manufacturing company located in Puyallup, WA. We currently have over 5,000 squid jigs made ready for 2016. My cell is 253 224 6074. Just ask for Larry! Thanks