Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Squid Jigs for sale
These Squid Jigs look like those branded Squid jigs in the market. They too work extremely well. I've tested them in my recent trip to Sibu Island.

The wonderful thing is that they are so much cheaper. Anyone who is interested in getting it please e-mail me [email="jon23_pets@hotmail.com"]jon23_pets@hotmail.com[/email]

I'm selling these SQuid Jigs for only $5
[quote name='jonZ' timestamp='1291962175' post='21064']

I'm selling these SQuid Jigs for only $5

[/quote]

no offence but they kinda look cheap. Similar ones on ebay cost about $1 each or less...

but i would rather spend $20 for a tried and proven branded jig - fishing times is just too precious for me to waste on cheapo jigs.
Nautilusly can you please send me a link to your site so I can buy some jigs? I clicked on another link and it just takes me to a search engine...
Calvin, the thread you replied to is five years old. I am in the USA but I'm sure you can access ebay from anywhere. Just look up squid jigs on ebay and you will see hundreds of ads for inexpensive jigs from China. Many of them look and work good, I prefer jigs 3&1/2 inches long or less, but that may not matter where you are. I like the Yamashita Naory RH Warm Jacket jigs in size 1.8B, but they are fairly expensive here in the USA, I do not know what they cost where you are.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Yamashita Q live size 3.0 jigs for sale. rtan12 0 4,788 23-11-2011, 07:42 PM
Last Post: rtan12
  Squid Jigs For Sale (clicks By Kanji International) dkrobot 5 15,249 17-06-2010, 12:29 AM
Last Post: dkrobot
  $10 Yo-zuri Jigs For Sale squidking29 2 4,166 14-03-2010, 09:57 PM
Last Post: squidking29