Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Victoria Marine Parks - Fishing Ban
the sex party!!!!

but at the same time they arnt a bug enough party to win like the greens so then your pritty much letting other people pick who will run our country.

its such a hard choice but im all liberal so we can fish and lets hope they can get our country out of this debt
I'm voting labour, i can't vote for the libs. it's not in my blood.
No problem...

Can do. Right. Uh-huh.

Gotcha. Cat in the furnace.

Current Favourite Jigs: Gancraft Egijya #3 Dead Butterfly & Yo-Zuri Flashdancer #3.25 GP & GCB
wasn't there some fishing party?
rockys you coming for a fish in the morning?
I just checked that link you posted masejess, the one with the fishing marine zones. I could not tell anything from that really. The pic is low quality so when zooming in you cannot really see exactly what areas are to be affected. Do you have a link to a better quality image?

Cheers,

nala
[quote name='nala' post='20407' date='Sep 4 2010, 03:56 PM']I just checked that link you posted masejess, the one with the fishing marine zones. I could not tell anything from that really. The pic is low quality so when zooming in you cannot really see exactly what areas are to be affected. Do you have a link to a better quality image?

Cheers,

nala[/quote]

i can only give you what they are showing us.

dont worry now dude labour is paying off all the independents so in no time we wont be fishing in many of our great spots, in a few years we wont be fishing at all.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Fishing Party (victoria) 1st General Meeting aok47 4 8,491 29-11-2004, 10:44 PM
Last Post: aok47
  Inland Angling Waters of Victoria - 5th edition glen 0 6,440 06-04-2004, 02:51 PM
Last Post: glen