Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fishing TV Show Interested in Northeast Squid Fishing
Dear Fishing Community:

I'm working on a TV show for Animal Planet about fishing. We're taking our host and putting him in some unusual fishing situations and to try some new and weird ways of fishing.

We are interested in featuring some unique northeast squid fishing for our series who fish in creative ways. Are you a fisherman who has invented creative ways to catch squid or who has created unique solutions to problems you encountered while squid fishing?If you know of someone or you yourself ARE someone who has created an innovative solution to a problem you've encountered while fishing, let me know. Something intrepid. Something weird but crafty. Something homemade and cheap. But most of all, something that has proven to work, even though everyone told you it wouldn't.

I know fishermen are pretty competitive and secretive with their lure designs and tricks, but this is a chance to show off and take credit. Feel free to post here, or message me directly. You can reach me at taimi@part2pictures.com. Please include your name and a way I can reach you (phone/email).

Thanks!

Taimi

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2018 northeast fall run Gilligan 4 1,790 20-04-2021, 11:09 AM
Last Post: Matsquidman
  Fall run in the Northeast Gilligan 1 2,437 15-11-2012, 02:59 AM
Last Post: luftnpanzrwagn