The world's biggest, nicest and most helpful squid fishing community!!

Photo
- - - - -

Finding Live Squid For Aquarium. Sydney

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 DrLegrand

DrLegrand

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 02:14 PM

Hi. I'm currently working for a feature animation company. I need to get a live squid in for reference in creating a 3d model of one. Ideally I would like a species that is relatively easy to keep in captivity and does not require a huge amount of hardware to keep healthy (if there is such a thing). Also I would like to know where I can find it in Sydney. I'm not aware of many pet shops selling squids. :beer
If any of you experts can point me in any direction, that would be absolutely awesome.

Sincerely,

#2 glen

glen

Squidfish Site Administrator

• Admin
  • 3,339 posts
  • Interests:Squid fishing! and of course maintaining this website! I have been squid fishing since this website started up about 14 years ago. I hope you enjoy using the chat board!

Posted 24 October 2008 - 11:25 PM

Hi Doc, We can help you catch a squid but to keep it alive in captivity, I suggest you visit the tonmo.com website for more tips. :beer

Cheers, Glen

#3 DrLegrand

DrLegrand

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 07:37 AM

Hi Doc, We can help you catch a squid but to keep it alive in captivity, I suggest you visit the tonmo.com website for more tips. ;)

Cheers, Glen

Great, thanks! I will get the adequate gear and will get back to you. Thanks very much for the link.