• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 wastrigney

wastrigney

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 11:41 PM

G'DAY ppl,,,,,,,, ive just done a jetty hopping session this thursday night gone bye.... ME and four other ppl head down to the yorke to edinthburg jetty we arrive 9.30 at night and caught 4 squid in bout 3-4 hours :th ,,,,,, we then proceded to head up the foot to each jetty.. we got 3 off port giles in about 2 hours the next jetty up from edinthburg :P ...... and one off wool bay jetty in bout 2 hours of fishing which by the time we arrived at the jetty it was low tide and very shallow so we gave up for the night :angry: ,,,,, there were heaps of tommies and a few snook visible from the jetty but we didnt try for them........... the next morning we headed to port stansbury where we caught 26 in the best morning session i've had for a long time :) .... we started fishing at 8 and finished at lunch time...... we also dropped into ardrosson jetty to have a try but got nuthin was talk to an old man out on the jetty with us and he said he has been goin down there all week with not much luck,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

good luck all and tight lines lmao B) B) B) B) B) B)

#2 glen

glen

Squidfish Site Administrator

• Admin
  • 3,350 posts
  • Interests:Squid fishing! and of course maintaining this website! I have been squid fishing since this website started up about 15 years ago. I hope you enjoy using the chat board!

Posted 09 August 2010 - 09:45 PM

hi there! welcome aboard and thanks very much for the squid report!

cheers, glen :th

#3 SAfishaholic

SAfishaholic

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 11:59 PM

best times are 4 hrs before dark and 4 hrs after first light, any jetty in South OZ

hi there! welcome aboard and thanks very much for the squid report!

cheers, glen :sq:

#4 Squidkid

Squidkid

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 08:01 PM

Anything happening at Stansbury or Wool Bay lately?????  :sq:  :rod:  :ink

#5 Vondy2

Vondy2

• Members
  • Pip