• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 bufford

bufford

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 07:38 PM

As the title states..Just take boiling water and salt it so that it taste close to Sea water..

Throw in the whole squid and boil for 2-5 minutes depending on size..( Just make sure you don't over cook to being too rubbery)

Then you cut like a sausage and dip in the Sauce..

The sauce is very simple..Just take 4 tablespoons of olive oil, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, 1 table spoon of Soy sauce, 1/2 table spoon of Tabasco, 1 table spoon of sugar, 1 table spoon of Mayo and a hint of ground garlic and a shot of black pepper.

I know this recipe sounds abit silly and unusual as you will be eating the whole squid..But? It is the BEST way I have tried squid up to this point.

Once you try this recipe...You will NEVER clean your squid as you will find that 100% of the squid is very palatable and very Tasty!!

Just keep an open mind and try..You won't regret it..

#2 glen

glen

Squidfish Site Administrator

• Admin
  • 3,349 posts
  • Interests:Squid fishing! and of course maintaining this website! I have been squid fishing since this website started up about 15 years ago. I hope you enjoy using the chat board!

Posted 09 November 2010 - 09:43 PM

Arghhh I really don't like eating guts!! :)

#3 bufford

bufford

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 10:19 PM

Arghhh I really don't like eating guts!! :)

Well? Glen..Have you ever tried it? You can't really knock it until you tried it..

Besides? Whatever a squid eats..Most people wouldn't think twice about eatin anyways..

For me? It's kinda like Foi Gras..Goose liver.. I personally hate any kind of liver..But? One night when my Hot Date who happened to have a passion for it (promised me a Kiss) If I tried it... sold me on trying something unimaginable.. End result..."I tell you..Foi Gras is something to Die for..:thumbsup2: and that ended up being a GREAT NIGHT....I mean? Morning.." lol ;)

#4 glen

glen

Squidfish Site Administrator

• Admin
  • 3,349 posts
  • Interests:Squid fishing! and of course maintaining this website! I have been squid fishing since this website started up about 15 years ago. I hope you enjoy using the chat board!

Posted 10 November 2010 - 09:38 PM

I will give it a go when I am starving to death!! hahaha