Photo
- - - - -

$10 Natural coloured Yamashita Squid jigs.

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Bealzy

Bealzy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 08:37 PM

hey guys, complete angler on nepean highway has the natural coloured yamashita squid jigs for under $10, they still have a price tag of $20, but if u ask the guy which of the yamashitas r on sale, he'll point you towards them. full range of colours and sizes still available!!!

http://www.compleata...y&StateCode=VIC << all store locations etc, maybe ring if your going to one other than the brighton nepean highway store as im not sure if they all have em cheap!

Cheers,

-Andy

#2 Bealzy

Bealzy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 06:19 PM

went in the other day for a net, offer ends end of feb! stock up while they're cheap!

#3 glen

glen

Squidfish Site Administrator

• Admin
  • 3,350 posts
  • Interests:Squid fishing! and of course maintaining this website! I have been squid fishing since this website started up about 15 years ago. I hope you enjoy using the chat board!

Posted 25 February 2011 - 06:29 PM

Thanks for the tip! Did they have fishing line on sale too? I need to get some Maxima.

#4 Bealzy

Bealzy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 10:00 AM

Thanks for the tip! Did they have fishing line on sale too? I need to get some Maxima.

only reason i knew they were "secretly" on sale was because a friend saw an add on channel 31 when they have that fishing/spear fishing show on thursday night, he didnt mention if they had any other gear to clear.

#5 glen

glen

• Admin
  • 3,350 posts
  • Interests:Squid fishing! and of course maintaining this website! I have been squid fishing since this website started up about 15 years ago. I hope you enjoy using the chat board!

Posted 04 March 2011 - 03:06 PM

I ended up getting some cheap "old stock" maxima at ray's outdoors.

#6 Bealzy

Bealzy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 01:16 PM

maxima jigs ne good? do u prefer the big name jap jigs? or you dont notice the diff from a $5 to a $20 one?

#7 glen

glen

• Admin
  • 3,350 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 10:38 PM

Hey there.... I was talking about maxima monofilament fishing line. I am not sure if they make lures as well. They probably do.

For squid jigs I like yamashita.

#8 pthughessquidder

pthughessquidder

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 07:54 PM

Yamashita Naturals for $10. That's like selling a waterfront riviera home for 50 grand!!!!