Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Puget Sound, WA (2015 season)
Hi everyone,

Please post about the 2015 season for Puget Sound, WA in this thread.

Thanks and happy squidding!

Cheers, Glen

20 squid in about 1 1/2 hrs. 12 or so were jumbos. In Tacoma out going tide about 6 pm. Green and white jigs, quite a few doubles.Then the seal came.
Headed to Edmonds tonight. Anybody been out there lately?

Fished Les Davis last night for 2 1/2 hrs on the incoming tide and got 16, all sizes. Fished it again tonight for 1 1/2 hrs and got 18, all small. Last night set a new personal record for 4 on at once! One on the top jig and 3 on the bottom
Best night for me and my wife so far! Fished Les Davis from 5:30 until 8:00 pm and got 95 at 8 pounds 4 onces, that's more than the hole season combined!
I hit both Redondo and Dash Point last weekend at the morning high tides, and both days were absolutely horrible.  Then I just saw a guy on another forum say he got 10 lbs at Redondo a few nights ago at low tide.  Just my luck.  LOL

Heard Seattle is doing good again.  May have to brave the rain one of these mornings and see if they've made their way south yet.

I've gone a couple times this week at Steilacoom.  Got a few but it seems pretty slow.  I'm new to this, how late does the season go?

I went to Redondo last night for about one hour and got nothing.... there were about 5people, but no one was catching any....  any good location to go these days?

The squid should start pouring in soon. Anyone caught any yet?
Lots o' Limits! Day and night! 

Nice, I'll have to get out there one of these weekends (one of these weekends I'm not limiting out on salmon Wink)
Hit Anapolis last night and got 25 squid in a hour of jigging and quite a few small surf perch on my pink jig.
Went to Les Davis pier last night. Girlfriend and I caught 40 in 2 hours. Right as we had to leave it was picking up. There was a wide variance in size.
Just got done cleaning my haul of 54. Had half a limit most were large after about a hour As I was about to leave a friendly seal chased in a school of jumbos and managed to snag 7 of em.
Anyone been to Edmonds lately and caught anything
Well hit up Edmonds last night for 2 hrs only managed 10 jumbo squid but there were hundreds of squid surfacing and huge schools would come in then disappear surprised it wasn't better considering the amount of squid swimming around even saw about a 10lb coho come in and swim around for 2 min then go back out
Edmonds is slow. Everywhere is slow

Yep, was at Edmonds twice last week and was pretty much dead. I did see a big school of medium sized squids one night. They kept circling around but were too skittish.

On FIRE to the North, Central, and even South sound. Get out there
Edmonds is HOT

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Puget Sound, WA (2016 Season) glen 40 17,767 03-10-2017, 05:06 AM
Last Post: ikasashiman
  Puget Sound, WA (2014 season) glen 57 18,089 02-01-2015, 04:37 PM
Last Post: glen
  Puget sound, WA (2013 season) Chromesteel 209 48,295 11-03-2014, 02:00 PM
Last Post: glen