Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Puget sound, WA (2013 season)
Lol I'm head up that direction on saturday and sunday coho
Haha, oh well, I'm sure we'll cross paths at edmonds some time this winter. I'm the large bearded man with a small very bright light. It's a battery powered light and my battery box has a walakes sticker on it.
Maybe it would be cool! Usually Mid to late October Ill move south with the Squid! September to late October is good for squid in Edmonds then they will move south toward Seattle

I was doing pretty good all winter into the beginning of March last year at Edmonds.
May to June was good to at Edmonds! looks like Season is on track as it was last year!

Did really well at Edmonds friday night! Fished from 8pm to 345am. Got 6 pounds! PINK!
Only had an hour to fish, picked up another 1.5 pounds at edmonds last night
Nice, can't wait to finally get out
Was there last friday too from about 8pm to 2am and got about 2lbs

Headed to Shilshole tonight, will post a report upon my return.

Beep all the beps!
I caught diddly, others did better.  Turns out I need to learn how to squid!

Beep all the beps!
Fished Shilshole got 4.5 pounds in 45 minutes and DEAD SLOW in Seattle
Where in Shilshole can you fish? Map googled it and I don't really see a good spot to fish in.
Where in the heck is the squid for Seattle?? They are VERY FAR and VERY FEW in between! 

Caught ONLY 1 very small squid at 69. And a Humpback whale and 2 seals were the common scene tonite!
First time squidding tonight. Lol caught 3 at Edmonds. Others caught tons more. Was there from about 9-11pm. My kids loved it Smile
ITs official no squid yet in seattle, maybe 2 more weeks. Sad

where and when did you fish in Seattle? 

pier 86 10pm tuesday

Where's the squid?? While sitting at home last night watching Seattle's KCPQ Q13 Fox News the last scene they has was a webcam of Elliott Bay and it was not foggy. You could see Pier 62/63 and saw at least 2 groups there fishing!! 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Puget Sound, WA (2016 Season) glen 40 17,823 03-10-2017, 05:06 AM
Last Post: ikasashiman
  Puget Sound, WA (2015 season) glen 66 21,500 12-01-2016, 11:04 PM
Last Post: glen
  Puget Sound, WA (2014 season) glen 57 18,163 02-01-2015, 04:37 PM
Last Post: glen